Dawn of the Dragons Dawn of the Dragons

Right after I made my character I glanced upon the phrase "costs 1 energy" and I was like "nope". I already know what this entire game is going to be: a medieval themed click the cow. I may be too quick to judge, but I really don't care to spend any more time on this. I'm giving this 2 stars, one for nice artwork and UI, and one for nice music. The rest belong to good gameplay, which this genre of game lacks.

Smuppets Website Smuppets Website

Just got to this page and immediately googled smuppets.
I was not disappointed. Totally demented sickbiz up in here all day, man. Tycooning this bizaitch all while maintaining tenth level ironic detachment. So cool, man, so COOL.
I wanted to write my awesome rap to go along with this here but 12,000 more characters ain't enough to express it, so I'll just end it here. Peace.

SHMUP SHMUP

Yup its a top-down shooter

If you like top-down shooters, you'll like this. Ability to customize weapons is good, but you unlock weapon slots? I didn't care for that, What if i wanted 3 weak guns as opposed to one sniper? I noticed you can change gun dirrection, but that wont really help till you have three guns, huh? Also the strong-slow shot gun is supposed to have higher dps than the rapid fire to make it more effective against crafts with high health (you might be overwhelmed by tons of trash but not by the heavy crafts, or the other way around for rapid-fire guns) soundtrack and graphics were good, though you can hide your ship pretty far off the screen if you fly back enough. It really lacked the bells and whistles to make it an incredible game though. All the weapons are standard projectiles. What about missiles, lasers, waves, chain attacks. The only items that drop are money, and I end up dying alot trying to pick them up. Can i has money magnet plz? By the colors of the gems I thought you were going with the LoZ rupee system (green = 1, blue = 5 etc.) but i never found out for sure... The world 2 boss was alot easier than the two heavy fighters just before it... I often ended up dieing before fighting the boss. So yeah, it feels like a beta.

Depict1 Depict1

Great Idea!

its like Portal, mario status

enDice enDice

yay, recognition!

I like hearing the song i wrote as the menu theme for this game. Thanks for choosing mine! Anyway, the game has an interesting concept, and it gets really challenging, maybe add some a hint system if u make an enDice 2

Letz Maek A Flash Gaem Letz Maek A Flash Gaem

my score

was over 9000!!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Ok Vageta. (I don't even know if that's spelt right)

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

frontpaged? meh

prolly cuz its jesus themed. anyway, yeah it hits the most popular miricals and refferances old-school videogames. More of an interactive movie really.

Doodle God Doodle God

missing some

should have
wheel + weapon = chariot
hunter + hunter = war
meat + fire = steak
water + dragon = hydra
shell + worm = snail
fire + sulfer = evil (fire and brimstone)
and some others, but you get the idea, overall a very unique and cool game :D

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

True Face of Evil

After I killed the clown and he was crawling on the ground, i didnt trust him to be dead, so i punched him and his mask came off, MEDAL GET!

Kill Smile! Kill Smile!